Custom Internal Coach Training Program
- Employee Engagement
Download the free Whitepaper:
The Five Secrets of Setting up an Effective Internal Coaching Program
Enter your email and we will rush you this whitepaper, full of useful, research-based information.
How to Create a Coaching Culture for Breakthrough Performance
Are you an executive, human resource, organization development or training professional committed to creating an organizational culture that leverages coaching to promote individual growth and performance?
The College of Executive Coaching's Customized Internal Coach Intensives are for human resource leaders, internal consultants and other organizational leaders who want to create an effective coaching culture within their organization.
We will help you:
- Develop strategically important coaching capabilities throughout the organizational culture
- Integrate a coaching style with performance management, succession planning and business priorities
- Develop a system for the assessment, measurement, and evaluation of coaching effectiveness
- Improve management of any external coaches
- Build internal coaching skills in leaders and managers in your organization
- Develop a cadre of credentialed internal coaches, including International Coach Federation credentialed coaches if that is your objective
Learn how to:
- Communicate the business case for coaching
- Create effective communication approaches to champion coaching
- Determine readiness for coaching
- Enlist senior executive sponsorship and support from key stakeholder groups
- Establish coaching roles and responsibilities
- Establish coaching goals and targeted results
- Measure progress
- Integrate the development of a coaching culture with strategy and core people practices such as on-boarding, leadership development, talent management, transition planning, and performance management
Please contact us to discuss how this program will be helpful to your organization by contacting our Program Coordinator, Christine Falcon, MA toll-free at 888-764-8844.