Creating a Coaching Culture
Why is a coaching culture important?
Incredible improvements in organizational performance are possible when coaching is engrained in the culture of the organization. Leaders who adopt a coaching style of management model a growth method of working with and developing their teams that creates profound alignment with business goals.
We will help you:
- Define a coaching culture from a business perspective
- Create a coaching culture that contributes to the accomplishment of business objectives
- Apply what other organizations have learned in creating coaching cultures
- Integrate coaching into talent management initiatives
- Identify strategies to achieve a coaching culture
- Assist you in implementing those strategies to build your coaching culture
- Train and certify your internal coach leaders
- Mentor your internal coaches
Leaders responsible for organizational results, change efforts and coaching within organizations; HR, OD, Training and Development, and Coaching.